New classroom resource on recycling.
This in-depth, comprehensive kit includes a 25-activity workbook for your students and covers topics including:
- What’s the problem? Why we need to recycle and why we’re left with waste
- History: a snapshot of recycling in the past and present
- How and what do we recycle? Follow products from bin to brand new
- How does Australia’s recycling compare to the rest of the world?
- How to be a good recycler. Take our audit
- The amazing future of recycling and cutting-edge ideas
Supported by Recycling news stories for the classroom on free website kidsnews.com.au.
Meets curriculum needs in Literacy, Numeracy, Sustainability, Ethical Understanding, Personal and Social Capability, Humanities, Geography, The Arts/Visual Arts, Critical and Creative Thinking.
Note: Kit does not include any newspapers, posters or stickers.
Kit will be provided as a PDF download on the checkout page (and by email link) once payment is confirmed.